I find as I get older, the idea of Christmas is Nostalgic to me. I yearn for a Vintage Christmas. Lots of Snow, Real Christmas Trees, handmade Ornaments. You know the kind we had when we were kids. I loved watching Christmas movie, seeing Santa and driving around to see Christmas lights. So this year I am trying to make a less commercial and more down home Christmas. I love sharing old movies and music with my kids. One of my favorite movies is Buddy the Elf. I realize its not super old but its older than my kids. So to them its Vintage. Buddy makes me Smile!
Today I am sharing my favorite quote from the movie! Enjoy! Just Right Click on the image you want and save to your computer.
- I would love for you to become a follower of Free Time Frolics via Rss or Facebook. More Free Printables are coming. You don’t want to miss out.
- Free Time Frolics printables are for PERSONAL USE only. You may not re-sell, re-distribute, or claim them as your own.
- If posting on the internet, you MUST post a link back to the original post or this page.
- Freebie printables are offered “as is” unless otherwise noted.
- Pin, share, use in your home or as a gift. Enjoy!