I found a large package of boxed stickers at the dollar store. My little girls loves stickers. She sticks them wherever she can. I thought they would make a great valentine for a preschool or kindergarten class. I made a cute printable to print and stick to the front of the box. Or print and attach to glow sticks, pixie sticks, gum or those little sticky hands that kids love to get in the 25 cent machine.(I think they sell the sticky hands in bulk at a party store like Zurchers or Party city.)
Right click and save the image below to print 2 at a time or click the link and print a sheet for 20 valentines. Each sheet can be printed on an Avery 8163 shipping label sheet or on regular paper to cut apart and glue to to sticker box, glow sticks or pixie sticks.
PLEASE follow the following rules for Free Time Frolics printables:
- I would love for you to become a follower of Free Time Frolics via Rss or Facebook. More Free Printables are coming. You don’t want to miss out.
- Free Time Frolics printables are for PERSONAL USE only. You may not re-sell, re-distribute, or claim them as your own.
- If posting on the internet, you MUST post a link back to the original post or this page.
- Freebie printables are offered “as is” unless otherwise noted.
- Pin, share, use in your home or as a gift. Enjoy!
Click the link to print an 8.5 x 11 sheet of let’s stick together valentine printables.