I was shopping at an after Christmas sale and found some cute chapstick for less than a buck. I bought a few for a birthday party favor. Then had the idea to use them for Valentines. A fun little gift for a teenage daughter or girlfriend. I made the labels to fit around a basic chapstick tube.
Click on the link below and print off a sheet of your own. Each sheet can be printed on an Avery 8163 shipping label sheet. Cut each section in half and stick around your tube of chapstick. Or click on the picture below and print a set for your self.
- I would love for you to become a follower of Free Time Frolics via Rss or Facebook. More Free Printables are coming. You don’t want to miss out.
- Free Time Frolics printables are for PERSONAL USE only. You may not re-sell, re-distribute, or claim them as yourown.
- If posting on the internet, you MUST post a link back to the original post or this page.
- Freebie printables are offered “as is” unless otherwise noted.
- Pin, share, use in your home or as a gift. Enjoy!