|Snowball Dessert Recipe|
Snow Inspired Decor by Melissa from Hollyhocks & Honeybees Snowflake Craft by Kaylynn from Among the Young Snowball Recipe by Adrienne from Free Time Frolics How to Run in Cold Weather by Andie from Maybe I Will Organizing Winter Gear by Candice from She’s Crafty Getting the Most out of your Leggings by Ashley & Meegan from Flats to Flip Flops Snow Wreath by Emily of The Benson Street
- 1 box Nilla wafers
- 1C. Crushed and drained Pineapple
- 6T. Butter
- egg yolk
- ½ C. Chopped Nuts
- Pinch of salt
- Egg white (whipped)
- 21/2 C. Sweetened coconut
- 4 cups whipped cream (already whipped)
- Combine sugar, egg yolk, butter, pineapple, nuts. Whip egg white until white and fluffy. Fold egg white into sugar mixture. Your mixture may be a bit runny, this is okay.
- Now you layer your mixture and Nilla wafers.
- T. mixture
- T. mixture
- Whip your whip cream- do not use cool whip- your cookies should be stiff. Hold them between your thumb and fore finger and "frost" them around the sides. Set on a plate and frost the top. Then sprinkle with coconut. Use a knife and slide the snowball onto a serving plate or place in a cupcake wrapper. Add a half a maraschino cherry and your are ready to go. Makes approximately 24 snowballs