The other day I shared a little about goal setting. I decided it was never to early to start setting goals. So I made printable for the kids. I printed them off and laminated them. The kids can write there goals on them with a marker or dry erase pencil and use them to remind them about what they want tot achieve.
So click on the links and pick a couple out for your kids!
I printed my sheets our ans laminated them. Then I gave my kids these cool new dry erase colored pencils. They had fun writing with them. And each of them set a goal or tw to work towards before school starts.
Click on the links below ans get your kids started on setting a few goals!
Goal Setting Prints
Green Boy printable
Pink Doll printable
Red Rocket printable
Blue Unicorn Printable
For a little more mature audience, check out my Setting Goals for adults and to do lists!
PLEASE follow the following rules for Free Time Frolics printables:
- I would love for you to become a follower of Free Time Frolics. More Free Printables are comeing. You don’t want to miss out.
- Free Time Frolics printables are for PERSONAL USE only. You may not re-sell, re-distribute, or claim them as your own.
- If posting on the internet, you MUST post a link back to the original post or this page.
- Freebie printables are offered “as is” unless otherwise noted.
- Pin, share, use in your home or as a gift. Enjoy
(Visited 928 times, 1 visits today)