Flash lights are a favorite toy for my kids. For the past few years I have ordered finger lights for all my Trick or Treaters (no candy here). The kids just love them! I had a few extras and thought they would make a great Valentine. You could also add a flashlight, glow stick or flashing light toy. Just click on the link below and print a page or two out!
Adding the finger light flashlights were so easy. The finger lights have a rubber ring on them for the kids. So just lace some bakers twine through the loop and punch a hole in your valentine. Easy peasy! I found my finger lights on Amazon. An used my prime to get them here quick.
Flashlight Valentine Printable
Click here to print: You light up my World Valentine
- I would love for you to become a follower of Free Time Frolics via Rss, Twitter, Instagram or Facebook. More Free Printable’s are coming. You don’t want to miss out.
- Free Time Frolics printable’s are for PERSONAL USE only. You may not re-sell, re-distribute, or claim them as your own.
- If posting on the internet, you MUST post a link back to the original post or page.
- Freebie printable’s are offered “as is” unless otherwise noted.
- Pin, share, use in your home or as a gift. Enjoy!