A new year means new resolutions. One of mine is to eat healthier and more organic if I can. Finding the right products to fill my pantry can be hard and expensive. But I found a wonderful organic line of products available in my area exclusively at my local Albertsons store. The O Organics® line has a great line-up of products to meet all of my organic needs and fits my budget.
Albertsons believes that great tasting, organic products should be available to everyone at a great price. You can find all kinds of basic and specialty items to fill your pantry. I especially love this with teenagers in the house. With just a few basic O Organics products I whipped up a batch of these Chicken tortilla roll ups. Everyone in the family will love them and you can know your family is getting a healthy dish. They are perfect for on the go, after school snack, appetizers or your main dish. It’s also a great make ahead dish. Mix up the chicken and roll them up and cook just before dinner. So easy your kids can do it.
Chicken Tortilla Roll ups
1-2 O Organics chicken breasts- pre cook and chop
1/2 Cup O Organics medium chunky Salsa
2 T. O Organics Mayo
1 t. chili powder
1/2 t. salt
1/2 t. pepper
1/4 C. canned organic corn
1/2 C. O Organics Mexican Blended Cheese
6-8 flour or corn tortillas
Pre cook chicken- You can boil and shred it, or chop and pan fry. Either one will taste great. I boiled mine in water, salt and some chicken bouillon for flavor. Let cool and chopped it up to small pieces.
Mix salsa, seasonings, mayo, cheese and corn in a bowl until creamy.
Add 1/4 C. of chicken mix to a tortilla and roll.
Place rolls in a baking pan and bake for 10-15 minutes @400 or pan fry your roll ups to lightly brown the tortilla.
Serve with a side of salsa
- 1-2 O Organics chicken Breasts- pre cook and chop
- ½ Cup O Organics medium chunky Salsa
- 2 T. O Organic Mayonnaise
- 1 t. chili powder
- ½ t. salt
- ½ t. pepper
- ¼ C. canned O organics Corn
- ½ C. O Organic Mexican cheese
- 6-8 flour or corn tortillas
- Pre cook chicken- You can boil and shred it, or chop and pan fry. Either one will taste great. I boiled mine in water, salt and some chicken bullion for flavor. Then let cool and chopped it up to small pieces.
- Mix salsa, seasonings, mayo, cheese and corn in a bowl until creamy.
- Add chicken.
- Add ¼ C. of chicken mix to a tortilla and roll.
- Place rolls in a baking pan and bake for 10-15 minutes @400 or pan fry your roll ups to lightly brown the tortilla.
- Serve with a side of salsa
- I buy my O Organics products at my local Albertsons stores, and you can also find them at all of the Albertsons Companies family of stores, including ACME Markets, Safeway, Jewel-Osco, Vons, Pavilions, Randalls, Tom Thumb, Shaw’s, Star Market, United Express, United and Carrs/Safeway. Visit Albertsons.com to find a store near you and discover more meal prep tips and recipe ideas.–
- To get more information about Albertsons or O Organics products please check out their social media channels! OR check out the Website for at home delivery.
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Albertsons Companies. The opinions and text are all mine.