Do you love having fresh flowers in your home? Does your spouse surprise you with them often? I love seeing them at the stores but usually don’t buy because of the price. But did you know Albertsons has fresh florals and exclusive designer décor items right in their store? I love seeing them as I walk in the doors. They look and smell amazing. The debi lilly design collection is filled with beautiful designs, and you can find these items exclusively at your localAlbertsons. I buy my debi lilly design products at my local Albertsons stores, and you can also find them at all of the Albertsons Companies family of stores, including Safeway, ACME Markets, Jewel-Osco, Vons, Pavilions, Randalls, Tom Thumb, Shaw’s, Star Market, United Express, United and Carrs/Safeway. Visit Albertsons.com to find a store near you and discover more Valentine’s Day inspiration.”
Over the past few months I have been noticing the beautiful arrangements of flowers at Albertsons®. Right as I walk in the door you can smell the flowers. I love that I can buy them farmers market style (pick each flower yourself) or in prearranged bundles designed to go together like these ones pictured above. The prearranged bouquets are SUPER AFFORDABLE. Perfect for Valentines or anytime you want to say “I Love You”.
This darling striped pitcher is out just for Valentines Day. Grab one fast I think they will go quick! I am excited to have one for any occasion. The quality is great, the price is affordable and will go with so many things.
For my flowers I chose this beautiful debi lilly prearranged garden bouquet. I fell in love with the pink roses, berries and white hydrangeas. The best part? The bouquet was prearranged so all I had to do was chop the stems and drop it right into the pitcher! So beautiful and so easy.
I can not wait until they fully bloom.
Tips when creating your own flowers arrangements
- When shopping for flowers at the store look for freshness. If they look fresh, the buds are still tight and cool they are perfect for taking home. I met the floral department manager at my local Albertsons and she was super helpful while I was shopping. She even opened up the freight boxes to give me the freshest flowers She was super knowledgeable about the flowers I was considering and helped me pick the right ones!
- When you pull your flowers out clip off any leaves that will go in the vase – you don’t want leaves in the water. Clip the stem at an angle to the length needed.
- To help give more balance, make a tic tac toe board out of duct tape or floral tape on top of your vase. This will help to keep the flowers spread apart.
- As you are placing your flowers, if the buds are still tight blow into them softly to help them open.
- Replace your water everyday. It will help to keep your flowers longer.
Here are just a few more of the amazing debi lilly design vases you can buy for Valentine’s Day. I am loving the tinted vintage crystal bowls. They are beautiful! I would love to have them all. I am especially looking forward to buying the tinted glass vases.
For more product info please check out Albertson’s Social channels.
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Albertsons Companies. The opinions and text are all mine.