This year for the end of the school year teacher gift, my kids wanted to give there teachers a gift card. We decided to go with Subway gift cards. Not only is it a healthy choice but a great quick on the go meal for a summer picnic. I made these fun gift card holders to go with them. One as a Thank you that anyone can use and one for teachers. Just click and print from your home computer and add a gift card.
|No “sub” stitute like you|
And the other is a general thank you card that can be used for anyone. It says
|Subway to thank you|
If you like them both here is a version with one of each printable.
|One of each|
Please follow the Free Printable Guidlines:
- I would love for you to become a follower of Free Time Frolics via Rss or Facebook. More Free Printables are coming. You don’t want to miss out.
- Free Time Frolics printables are for PERSONAL USE only. You may not re-sell, re-distribute, or claim them as your own.
- If posting on the internet, you MUST post a link back to the original post or this page.
- Freebie printables are offered “as is” unless otherwise noted.
- Pin, share, use in your home or as a gift. Enjoy!